Yoga & Meditation Wellness Retreat with Susi Davies
Join me at this wonderful location in Spain, at the back hills of Malaga (23 min. from airport.) It is a true oasis of peace and tranquility.
The Yoga sessions will be dynamic in the morning and restorative and Yin in the early evenings (all levels welcome).
Meditations, Pranayama and Philosophy included every day. There is a Golf Course near by and hiking trails and beach 20 min. or you can indulge in a lovely MASSAGE in the free afternoons.
Malaga has the warmest climate of Europe all year round. April is a wonderful time (crips fresh mornings with temp. rising to 21 deg). Treat yourself to a wonderful week of spiritual bliss. Book early and benefit from cheaper prices with flights.
The retreats include your stay in one of our cozy but contemporary rooms either in the converted stables, the Finca or the pool room.
Each room has a twin or double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, sunny terrace and all toiletries, towels and linen are provided.
Included in this retreat package is use of our heated salt water swimming pool, the large 6 seater jacuzzi in our tropical gardens, access to all garden areas and the Olive bar, the outdoor yoga platform with mountain views and the heated indoor studio
Furthermore, we have free WIFI and we offer a complimentary wash for yoga clothes plus we have all the yoga props for every yoga style.
The Yoga Classes
Included in the retreat you will be invited to the following classes and wordkshops:
Classes will include:
- Philosophy on Self Empowerment
We offer a variety of optional services to book during your free time such as:
Susi Davies is teaching Yoga over 25 years and developed a fusion style that incorporates Iyengar Alignment techniques with the flow of Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga.
Her great knowledge of Anatomy and biomechanics of human movement makes her classes dynamic, inspirational and motivational.
She assists students to approach their practice with their own inner intelligence by emphasizing and using the power of Gravity, Intention, Breath, Movement, Grace and ultimate joy.
She is a fully certified Remedial and Yoga Therapist, as well as and inspiring Life Coach.
Frequently Asked Questions
- CHF 1550 per person (based on 2 sharing)
- CHF 1880 for single occupancy
Non refundable deposit of 400 CHF on time of booking
Final payment: Dec. 1, 2023
all meals (vegetarian/vegan)
Yoga AM & PM (2hrs each)
Salt water heated pool
Daily washing of Yoga clothes (love that one !!!)
- All props (no need to bring mats or any other
- Flights Zurich – Malaga – return (direct flights 2.20hrs)
- Massages (90EU / hr – cash on site)
- Drinks from the bar (cash)
- Transfer airport (23 min.) (approx. 25 EU)
- Golf or any other excursions or transfers to beach etc.)
- Fly to Malaga Airport (daily flights from most UK airports)
- 20 mins transfer can be arranged from the airport to the Retreat centre
- You can book direct on https://www.zurichdynamicyogaacademy.com/events
- Call +41 798549752
- Email: [email protected]
- To secure your booking, you are able to either pay in full, or a 260€ deposit on booking and the final balance is due on May 15.
- Sorry, we are unable to accommodate children under 18 on any of our retreats.