Yoga & Movement Retreat with Maëva
Ideally located in the small Spanish hamlet of La Alqueria, a peaceful country location with mountain views 20 minutes to the beautiful beaches of the Costa Del Sol.
This is the perfect place for a break from the busy world, to quieten the mind and recharge your batteries and find deep inspiration for your yoga practise.
The venue offers you all of this and more – lush gardens, fruit trees, salt water pool, two yoga spaces; the shala, set within the fruit and olive trees, and a purpose built hot yoga room.
Swimming pool heated to 25 degrees & jacuzzi 38 degrees.
The meditation viewing platform is the ideal spot to enjoy the sunrise, have a little quiet time or enjoy an evening meditation
You will experience the sound of birds, enjoy the surrounding landscape and mountains, and the breathtaking sunsets.
The retreats include your stay in one of our cozy but contemporary rooms either in the converted stables, the Finca or the pool room.
Each room has a twin or double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, sunny terrace and all toiletries, towels and linen are provided.
Included in this retreat package is use of our heated salt water swimming pool, the large 6 seater jacuzzi in our tropical gardens, access to all garden areas and the Olive bar, the outdoor yoga platform with mountain views and the heated indoor studio
Furthermore, we have free WIFI and we offer a complimentary wash for yoga clothes plus we have all the yoga props for every yoga style.
Your day starts with a 90-minute yoga class in the shala (2 beautiful spots: An indoor heated studio, and an outdoor rustic yoga Shala located in the garden), followed by a lunch taken on the outdoor terrace.
Between your yoga classes, you can enjoy walks in the surrounding countryside or just relax at the villa where you will find a heated salt water swimming pool with an inbuilt seating area where you can enjoy a drink whilst cooling down, a six-seater hot tub …
You will ended your day by a relax yoga class followed by a yummy dinner
We offer a variety of optional services to book during your free time such as:
Maëva Boldron was born in Paris, France. She discovered yoga at the age of 17 as she was dancing in Paris and soon after in very vibrant New York City where she moved to study Ballet and Modern dance at the prestigious Alvin Ailey School.
Initially yoga was a way to rebalance her body and cross-train for her health. But very soon, deeper layers emerged.
As she was pursuing a dance career, yoga became a way to deeply listen to herself, to find peace within chaos, and to rise from darkness times to light with the help of her mentors and teachers (Mathieu Boldron, Dharma Mittra, Jared McCann).
As her perspectives deepened, she decided to follow her brother, Mathieu, on a yogic journey and got her first certification 200RYT in Ashtanga-Vinyasa in Thailand in 2017 followed in 2019 by her 300RTY in Vinyasa and Yin in Sri Lanka.
Frequently Asked Questions
- £ 650 per person (based on 2 sharing) (760€)
- £ 790 for single occupancy (910€)
- Two daily yoga classes
- Brunch / afternoon snack & diners
- Unlimited water, tea and coffee
- Yoga equipment (Yoga mats, blocks straps and blankets are available and yoga towels)
- Bathroom and pool towels
- Access to the swimming pool and to the hot tub of the villa
- A daily wash of yoga clothes
- Friendly host service at the villa during your stay
- Access to The Olive bar and lounge with comfortable seats, drinks and snacks available
- Fly to Malaga Airport (daily flights from most UK airports)
- 20 mins transfer can be arranged from the airport to the Retreat centre
- You can book direct on carpediemyogaholidays.com
- Call +44 7930 849 244
- Email: [email protected]
- To secure your booking, you are able to either pay in full, or a 50% deposit on booking and the final balance is due 1 Month before the retreat.
- Sorry, we are unable to accommodate children under 18 on any of our retreats.