Relax & Recharge Yoga Retreat with Lucy
This is your chance to relax and recharge, to focus on you, on a four-night yoga retreat with Love the Journey Yoga.
Reset and unwind in beautiful and peaceful surroundings with like-minded people. You can use your retreat to take a break and step away from the usual pattern of daily life, taking the opportunity to focus on you and regain your internal peace.
Throughout your retreat you will have an opportunity to take part in twice daily yoga classes, local guided walks and a fire ceremony.
You will also get free use of all the facilities at the private villa and delicious vegan / vegetarian nutritious meals a day prepared by the chef. There are also additional treatments and excursions you can choose to take part in if you wish.
The retreats include your stay in one of our cozy but contemporary rooms either in the converted stables, the Finca or the pool room.
Each room has a twin or double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, sunny terrace and all toiletries, towels and linen are provided.
Included in this retreat package is use of our heated salt water swimming pool, the large 6 seater jacuzzi in our tropical gardens, access to all garden areas and the Olive bar, the outdoor yoga platform with mountain views and the heated indoor studio
Furthermore, we have free WIFI and we offer a complimentary wash for yoga clothes plus we have all the yoga props for every yoga style.
The Yoga Classes:
We will explore a range of yoga styles including vinyasa flow / hatha classes during the morning which will be an uplifting and invigorating form of yoga, and Yin yoga / yoga nidra in the evening which will focus on longer relaxation.
All yoga classes are suitable for all abilities. Adjustments will be given to anyone working with an injury and any conditions which limit mobility.
Complete beginners and seasoned practitioners are all welcome.
We offer a variety of optional services to book during your free time such as:
Our rooms are all double rooms with either 2 twin beds or a king size bed. You and your spouse will have plenty of space in your own room. You can both enjoy all the facilities and work together to fine tune your yoga poses.
Our retreats are also great for meeting new likeminded people. You can work in groups, or by yourselves and all classes or group activities are optional.
Do you love yoga, but your spouse not so much? Then our retreats are ideal! While you can enjoy all the benefits of our yoga retreat your spouse can simply relax at the pool, play a round of golf at the nearby 18-hole golf course, go shopping in Malaga, canoeing in the nearby lakes, hiking or simply exploring the area.
Perhaps we can tempt your spouse for a yoga class or meditation, and who knows, they might become new born “Yogi”!
Frequently Asked Questions
- £ 625 per person (based on 2 sharing)
- £ 810 for single occupancy
- Twice daily yoga classes throughout your stay, with Lucy from Love the Journey Yoga, taking place in the outdoor yoga platform with mountain views and the heated indoor studio.
- Yoga styles will include vinyasa, hatha, yin and yoga nidra and will be suitable for all abilities.
- Local guided walks including sunrise walk.
- Fire ceremony.
- Access to the heated salt water swimming pool with inbuilt seating area where you can enjoy a drink whilst cooling down. Six-seater jacuzzi in the tropical gardens, access to all garden areas and the Olive bar.
- Beautiful en-suite accommodation with direct access to the pool or gardens.
- All meals and snacks, fresh morning juice, unlimited water, tea and coffee.
- Honesty bar for alcoholic and soft drinks and snacks and comfortable lounge areas where you can relax after dinner.
- Yoga mats and props, a daily wash of yoga clothes, Wi-Fi and air-conditioning
- Fly to Malaga Airport (daily flights from most UK airports)
- 20 mins transfer can be arranged from the airport to the Retreat centre