Spring Yoga Retreat with Kate Lister
Ideally located in the small Spanish hamlet of La Alqueria, a peaceful country location with mountain views 20 minutes to the beautiful beaches of the Costa Del Sol.
This is the perfect place for a break from the busy world, to quieten the mind and recharge your batteries and find deep inspiration for your yoga practise.
The venue offers you all of this and more – lush gardens, fruit trees, salt water pool, two yoga spaces; the shala, set within the fruit and olive trees, and a purpose built hot yoga room.
Swimming pool heated to 25 degrees & jacuzzi 38 degrees.
The meditation viewing platform is the ideal spot to enjoy the sunrise, have a little quiet time or enjoy an evening meditation
You will experience the sound of birds, enjoy the surrounding landscape and mountains, and the breathtaking sunsets.
Spring Yoga Retreat
The retreats include your stay in one of our cozy but contemporary rooms either in the converted stables, the Finca or the pool room.
Each room has a twin or double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, sunny terrace and all toiletries, towels and linen are provided.
Inbegrepen in dit retraitepakket is het gebruik van ons verwarmde zoutwaterzwembad, de grote 6-persoons jacuzzi in onze tropische tuin, toegang tot alle tuinen en de Olive-bar, het yogaplatform buiten met uitzicht op de bergen en de verwarmde binnenstudio
Bovendien hebben we gratis WIFI, bieden we het wassen van je yogakleding gratis aan en hebben we alle yoga benodigdheden voor elke yogastijl.
Your day starts with a 90-minute yoga class in the shala (2 beautiful spots: An indoor heated studio, and an outdoor rustic yoga Shala located in the garden), followed by a lunch taken on the outdoor terrace.
Between your yoga classes, you can enjoy walks in the surrounding countryside or just relax at the villa where you will find a heated salt water swimming pool with an inbuilt seating area where you can enjoy a drink whilst cooling down, a six-seater hot tub …
You will ended your day by a relax yoga class followed by a yummy dinner
We bieden een verscheidenheid aan optionele services die je in je vrije tijd kunt boeken, zoals:
Om te ontspannen:
Kate found yoga the tender age of 14, and her practice has become increasingly important throughout her life.
With a background in Ashtanga, training in Vinyasa Flow and Yin Yoga, and an aversion to taking life too seriously, Kate shares playful, dynamic, breath-led sequencing with a focus on mindful alignment. She encourages students to find a personal practice in each class, so that they may cultivate their own yoga and experience the many ways in which it expands all areas of our human life.
Also a professional singer, when Kate’s not on a yoga mat, she’ll likely be at the piano.
And if she’s not there, you’ll find her reading about gut health, recycling EVERYTHING, or making chocolate-based things in the kitchen.
Veel Gestelde Vragen
- £ 650 per person (based on 2 sharing) (760€)
- £ 790 for single occupancy (910€)
- Two daily yoga classes
- Brunch / afternoon snack & diners
- Unlimited water, tea and coffee
- Yoga equipment (Yoga mats, blocks straps and blankets are available and yoga towels)
- Bathroom and pool towels
- Access to the swimming pool and to the hot tub of the villa
- Dagelijks wassen van je yogakleding
- Friendly host service at the villa during your stay
- Access to The Olive bar and lounge with comfortable seats, drinks and snacks available
- Vlieg naar Malaga Airport (dagelijkse vluchten vanaf de meeste Europese luchthavens)
- Er kan een transfer van 20 minuten worden geregeld van de luchthaven naar het Retreat-centrum
- You can book direct on carpediemyogaholidays.com
- Call +44 7930 849 244
- Email: [email protected]
- To secure your booking, you are able to either pay in full, or a 50% deposit on booking and the final balance is due 1 Month before the retreat.
- Sorry, wij laten geen kinderen onder 18 jaar toe in onze retraites.