Doe mee met Lucy van Love the Journey Yoga voor 5 dagen yoga: Relax & Recharge.
This is your chance to relax and recharge, to focus on you, on a four-night yoga retreat with Love the Journey Yoga.
Reset and unwind in beautiful and peaceful surroundings with like-minded people. You can use your retreat to take a break and step away from the usual pattern of daily life, taking the opportunity to focus on you and regain your internal peace.
Throughout your retreat you will have an opportunity to take eight yoga classes. You will also get free use of all the facilities at the private villa and three nutritious meals a day prepared by the chef. There are also additional treatments and excursions you can choose to take part in if you wish.
Relax & Recharge
The retreats include your stay in one of our cozy but contemporary rooms either in the converted stables, the Finca or the pool room.
Each room has a twin or double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, sunny terrace and all toiletries, towels and linen are provided.
Inbegrepen in dit retraitepakket is het gebruik van ons verwarmde zoutwaterzwembad, de grote 6-persoons jacuzzi in onze tropische tuin, toegang tot alle tuinen en de Olive-bar, het yogaplatform buiten met uitzicht op de bergen en de verwarmde binnenstudio
Bovendien hebben we gratis WIFI, bieden we het wassen van je yogakleding gratis aan en hebben we alle yoga benodigdheden voor elke yogastijl.
We will explore a range of yoga styles including vinyasa flow / hatha classes during the morning which will be an uplifting and invigorating form of yoga, and Yin yoga / yoga nidra in the evening which will focus on longer relaxation.
All yoga classes are suitable for all abilities. Adjustments will be given to anyone working with an injury and any conditions which limit mobility.
Complete beginners and seasoned practitioners are all welcome.
We bieden een verscheidenheid aan optionele services die je in je vrije tijd kunt boeken, zoals:
Om te ontspannen:
Lucy Brady is the founder of Love the Journey Yoga and is a mum of two based in Shoreham-by-Sea. She is passionate about helping people connect with and accept themselves, encouraging body confidence and peace of mind. She has personally felt the many physical and mental benefits of practising yoga and would like to make this practice accessible to as many people as possible.
Love the Journey Yoga offers accessible and inclusive yoga classes, focusing on moving the body with an awareness of the breath, to create flowing movements that energise the body and calm the mind.
Classes offered range from beginner to intermediate, in a group setting or 1:1, online or in-person. Styles of yoga taught include Vinyasa, Hatha, Restorative, Yin, Pregnancy and Postnatal yoga and every class is tailored to students’ needs and aims. The aim for students to leave classes feeling renewed, peaceful and empowered.
Lucy is a 300 hour Registered Yoga Teacher and is trained in Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, antenatal and postnatal yoga. She is currently studying for her next 300 hour qualification and is a member of Yoga Alliance International.
Veel Gestelde Vragen
- £ 550 per person (based on 2 sharing) (655€)
- £ 750 for single occupancy (890€)
- Eight yoga classes throughout your stay, with Lucy from Love the Journey Yoga, taking place in the outdoor yoga platform with mountain views and the heated indoor studio. Yoga styles will include vinyasa, hatha, yin and yoga nidra and will be suitable for all abilities.
- Access to the heated salt water swimming pool with inbuilt seating area where you can enjoy a drink whilst cooling down. Six-seater jacuzzi in the tropical gardens, access to all garden areas and the Olive bar.
- Beautiful en-suite accommodation with direct access to the pool or gardens.
- Three healthy meals a day, fresh morning juice, unlimited water, tea and coffee
- Honesty bar for alcoholic and soft drinks and snacks and comfortable lounge areas where you can relax after dinner.
- Yoga mats and props, a daily wash of yoga clothes, Wi-Fi and air-conditioning
- Vlieg naar Malaga Airport (dagelijkse vluchten vanaf de meeste Europese luchthavens)
- Er kan een transfer van 20 minuten worden geregeld van de luchthaven naar het Retreat-centrum
- You can book direct on lovethejourneyyoga.com
- Call 0044 07881 781354
- Email: [email protected]
- To secure your booking, you are able to either pay in full, or a £100 deposit on booking and the final balance is due 8 weeks before the retreat.
- Sorry, wij laten geen kinderen onder 18 jaar toe in onze retraites.