'Let it Go' Yoga Retreat 2024 with Luke
Luke’s ‘Let it Go’ Retreat offers daily morning meditation, yoga practices in Yin and Yang styles, breathwork, free time to relax and enjoy, and evening group activities including discussion, Kirtan, mindfulness practices and free movement.
Luke says: “Let It Go is a multistyle yoga, meditation & breathwork retreat with one focus – to ‘Let it go’ – whatever it is you’re carrying with you that is no longer serving you. This is your time; this is your space, to retreat, reevaluate & return anew.”
Luke’s teaching is informed by a deep connection from books such as ‘The Power of Now’ and ‘The Alchemist’, entwined with a love of music, mantra and movement.”
The retreats include your stay in one of our cozy but contemporary rooms either in the converted stables, the Finca or the pool room.
Each room has a twin or double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, sunny terrace and all toiletries, towels and linen are provided.
Included in this retreat package is use of our heated salt water swimming pool, the large 6 seater jacuzzi in our tropical gardens, access to all garden areas and the Olive bar, the outdoor yoga platform with mountain views and the heated indoor studio
Furthermore, we have free WIFI and we offer a complimentary wash for yoga clothes plus we have all the yoga props for every yoga style.
The Yoga Classes:
- Group Meditation & Mindfulness
- Group Yoga for ALL LEVELS (Vinyasa & Yin/restorative)
- Group Breathwork sessions (Wim Hof breath)
- Arm Balance workshop
We offer a variety of optional services to book during your free time such as:
Our rooms are all double rooms with either 2 twin beds or a king size bed. You and your spouse will have plenty of space in your own room. You can both enjoy all the facilities and work together to fine tune your yoga poses.
Our retreats are also great for meeting new likeminded people. You can work in groups, or by yourselves and all classes or group activities are optional.
Do you love yoga, but your spouse not so much? Then our retreats are ideal! While you can enjoy all the benefits of our yoga retreat your spouse can simply relax at the pool, play a round of golf at the nearby 18-hole golf course, go shopping in Malaga, canoeing in the nearby lakes, hiking or simply exploring the area.
Perhaps we can tempt your spouse for a yoga class or meditation, and who knows, they might become new born “Yogi”!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Single Occupancy (limited number available): £1495.00
- Two Sharing (Double or Twin): £1195.00 (per person)
What to expect from LANO at the Palms:
- A beautiful stay at The Palms Retreat, Malaga, Spain
- Multiple Yoga sessions per day
- Daily fresh juices
- All inclusive meals and snacks – vegan and vegetarian
- Purpose-built yoga room & outdoor shala
- Heated salt water pool & open air jacuzzi
- Therapeutic treatments available including massage
- A carefully tailored week of classes, workshops, special sessions and optional extras
- Fly to Malaga Airport (daily flights from most UK airports)
- 20 mins transfer can be arranged from the airport to the Retreat centre